Hiring and Career Development
- It is the policy of SNCL to hire people based on business needs, the qualifications required for vacant positions, experience and competency of the candidate, and in conformity to applicable laws of Nigeria. Hiring decisions are not based on race, ethnicity, sex, colour or religion.
- Recruitment is based on corporate guidelines which emphasize transparency and objectivity in all hiring decisions.
- Company policy requires a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- SNCL exposes employees to trainings where necessary within and outside the organisation to enhance their safety awareness and technical competence
- SNCL places great emphasis on developing the capabilities of employees through training both within and outside the organisation so that they can aspire to positions of increasing responsibility within the Company.
Interested in working with us? Check out current vacancies or click here to send in an unsolicited CV.